We're Hiring - Laborer Needed
September 15, 2021
Laborer (Utility Service Worker)
Laborers primary role is to maintain the district properties by building maintenance and ground keeping. Other responsibilities may include assisting licensed operators with inventory management and water system maintenance. Must have completed high school/GED.
- Mowing, weed eating, watering, and flower bed maintenance
- Janitorial duties (sweeping, mopping, and bathroom cleaning)
- Organize and maintain shop area
- Meter installation, replacements, repairs, and shut offs
- Excavation equipment operation and maintenance
- Must be able to lift a minimum of 50 lbs.
- System repairs (install waterlines, install meters, repair water line breaks)
- Must have a safe driving record
- Must be able to pass a background and drug test
- Must be able to follow instructions
- Must be a self-starter
- Must maintain a state operator’s license or be directly supervised by a licensed operator.
Full - Time
Paid Time Off
Health / Dental / Vision Insurance offered
Apply in Office or Apply Online Today!