NOTICE OF REQUIREMENTS TO COMPLY WITH THE SUBDIVISION AND SERVICE EXTENSION POLICY OF COPEVILLE SPECIAL UTILITY DISTRICT.
Pursuant to Chapter 13.2502 of the Texas Water Code, Copeville Special Utility District here by gives notice that any person who subdivides land by dividing any lot, tract, or parcel of land, within the service area of Copeville Special Utility District, Certificate of Convenience and Necessity NO 11376, in Collin County, into two or more lots or sites for the purpose of sale or development whether immediate or future, including re-subdivision of land for which a plat has been filed and recorded or requests more than two water or sewer service connections on a single contiguous tract of land must comply with the Non-Standard Service equirements contained in Copeville Special Utility District’s Rate Order policy.
Copeville Special Utility District is not required to extend retail water or sewer utility service to a service applicant in a subdivision where the developer of the subdivision has failed to comply with the Subdivision Policy.
Applicable elements of the Subdivision Policy include:
• Evaluation by Copeville Special Utility District (or District’s Engineer) of the impact a proposed subdivision service extension will make on the Copeville Special Utility Districts water supply service system and payment of all costs for this evaluation;
• Completed Non-Standard Service Application and Non-Standard Service Agreement.
• Completed Right of Way Easements;
• Payment of all reasonable costs or fees by the developer for providing water supply capacity;
• Payment of all fees or reserving water supply capacity;
• Forfeiture of reserved water supply capacity for failure to pay applicable fees;
• Payment of costs of any improvements to Copeville Special Utility District’s system that is necessary to provide the water service;
• Construction according to design approved by Copeville Special Utility District and dedication by the developer of water facilities within the subdivision, following inspection.
Copeville Special Utility District’s rate order policy and map showing Copeville Special Utility District’s service area may be reviewed at the Copeville Special Utility District’s office at 16121 FM 1778 Copeville, TX 75121. The rate order and service area map also are filed of record at the Texas Commission of Environmental Quality in Austin, Texas and may re reviewed by contacting the TCEQ, c/o Utility Rates and Services Section, Water Utilities Division, P.O. Box 13087, Austin Texas 78711.