Welcome to the Copeville Special Utility District Community.
What do I need to setup a water service account?
- Complete a Customer Service Agreement (found under the forms & reports / all reports section)
- Bring in, fax or email us a copy of your signed Warranty Deed or Rental/Lease Agreement along with your id *we will also need current ownwer information on file as well if renting/leasing.(Fax 972-853-0060 / Email: email@example.com)
- $200.00 water account deposit
- $50.00 Reconnect Fee (Only required if the previous resident has discontinued their service)
- $50.00 Customer Service Inspection (Our office will tell you if this is required.)
- $50.00 Backflow Inspection - required yearly (Our office will tell you if this applies to your property)
- We may need a notarized Right of Way Easement. If needed we will create this after your deed has been received.
Any questions please contact our office at 972-853-4630. We look forward to serving your water needs.
Our physcial address is 16120 FM 1778, Nevada, TX 75173
Coming from Hwy 78 you will turn at the 4-way blinking lights on to CR 549, take that all the way to the stop sign, take a left and immediately right to come across the railroad tracks. You will now be on FM 1778 we will be on the right hand side after a couple churches and homes in a large grey metal building.
Other Service Providers
Farmers Electric Co-operative 903-455-1715
First Choice – 1-566-469-2461TXU - 1-800- 242-9113
Ameri Gas – 1-800-442-1738
Collins Propane – 972-442-1078
Red River Gas – 1-800-750-2374
Barnes Waste – 972-734-3333
Homeland Waste Management – 972-454-9005
Roberts Trash – 972-736-2541
Rise Broadband – 844-411-7473
Shout Broadband 214-307-4688
WI-Five – 469-447-4076
ATT – 1-800-986-6020
Frontier – 1-800-921-8102
Direct TV – 1-888-777-2425
Dish – 1-888-825-2557
United States Post Office
Copeville - 15104 CR 549 Copeville, TX 75121 (po box rentals & mail drop off only)
Nevada - 102 S FM 1138 Nevada, TX 75173
Farmersville - 213 McKinney ST Farmersville, TX 75442