Welcome to the Copeville Special Utility District Community.
What do I need to setup a water service account?
- Complete a Customer Service Agreement (found under the forms & reports / all reports section)
- Bring in or fax us a copy of your signed Deed or Rental/Lease Agreement
- $200.00 water account deposit
- $50.00 Reconnect Fee (Only required if the previous resident has discontinued their service)
- $50.00 Customer Service Inspection (Our office will tell you if this is required.)
- $50.00 Backflow Inspection - required yearly (Our office will tell you if this applies to your property)
- We may need a notarized Right of Way Easement. If needed we will create this after your deed has been received.
Any questions please contact our office at 972-853-4630. We look forward to serving your water needs.
Our physcial address is 16120 FM 1778, Nevada, TX 75173
Coming from Hwy 78 you will turn at the 4-way blinking lights on to CR 549, take that all the way to the stop sign, take a left and immediately right to come across the railroad tracks. You will now be on FM 1778 we will be on the right hand side after a couple churches and homes in a large grey metal building.